Terms and conditions!
Deposit and Payment
- On request for a tour booking a non-refundable deposit will apply to cover
the costs of processing and confirming your tour program.
- After payment is received a receipt will be issued and full details of
your itinerary emailed to you.
- Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood
and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- The remaining balance of the tour price is due upon arrival and payable at
our office in Vietnam.
- All cancellations must be received in writing, and sent to us via email.
- An administration fee will apply to all cancellations to cover the costs
- The amount of administration fee will depend on the time period between
receiving the cancellation notice and the start of the booked tour program.
- The fee amount will be at NVT discretion.
- This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to
change without prior notice.
- Should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately.
- Should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the
Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason
after the trip has begun.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of NVT
if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing,
meals or services not utilised by tour members.
- If NVT cancels a group adventure trip which is guaranteed, you are
entitled to a full refund.
- The company is not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may
have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations,
non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc.
- While travelling with NVT
you agree to accept the authority of the guide and local operator at all
- You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to
accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members.
- You understand that NVT
reserves the right to decline, or accept any person as a member of the group
at any time.
- You acknowledge that NVT contracts with a network of companies, government
agencies and individuals to assist in the running of its tours. To the best
of NVT knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties
they are contracted to perform.
- However NVT will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or
irregularity that may occur due to the behaviour of these third parties.
- NVT will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who
contravenes any law or regulation of the country visited.
- All NVT travellers should be of good physical health and be able to
participate in the group travel experience fully.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all NVT travellers.
- Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident,
medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also
recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and